If you want to join Ordo Templi Orientis, see our Membership page for instructions. Visitors are welcome at many O.T.O. events; see our Locations page for a map and list of local O.T.O. bodies, including links to their websites.
In addition to the website you are currently reading, there are many other websites operated by U.S.G.L. Most of these will be of interest primarily to members of O.T.O., but all are accessible to the public.
- The U.S.G.L. administrative site provides a number of resources of use to O.T.O. members, notably including the Government Contacts page.
- The Electoral College of U.S. Grand Lodge is charged with governing the affairs of local bodies in the United States, and offers a variety of information useful to local body officers.
- The Treasury site includes various forms and policies regarding O.T.O. financial matters, and instructions and tools for members to inquire about their dues status.
- The NOTOCON (National O.T.O. Conference) site provides information about upcoming and past NOTOCONs, along with links to other notable O.T.O. gatherings.
- Kaaba Colloquium is a biannual O.T.O. leadership training seminar. It is open to all initiates of the I°, and is especially relevant to current and prospective local body officers.
- Advanced Initiator Training is offered twice each year.
- The U.S.G.L. Committee for the Advancement of Thelemic Families provides news and resources useful to Thelemic families.
Postal mail to U.S. Grand Lodge which is not better addressed to some specific office may be sent to:
Ordo Templi Orientis U.S.A.
P.O. Box 32
Riverside, CA 92502
If you are outside the United States, visit the International O.T.O. Headquarters site for contacts and other information. International O.T.O. charters guilds to foster cooperation among members engaged in a common vocation. Currently, only the Psychology Guild is active.
For any other questions, or assistance finding the right point of contact, email the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.